Tuesday, January 4, 2011

When food nightmares hit.....dundundun

So last night I had the same dream 3 times...

It's 6:30, and I've just gotten back from shopping. NONE of the food is cooked except the minimal amount of prep that happened last night. Friends and family start to arrive. I PANIC. Nothing is done. My shrimp stuffed biscuits aren't stuffed, and I can hear Ryan in the background saying, "Just order some fried chicken!" He says it over and over and over again.

I woke up this morning and told Ryan about the dream. He assured me that I was crazy...He hates fast food fried chicken. Well unless it's Popeyes. He even stayed home to help me out today. He is wonderful!


I am crazy>>>>>>
LOOK AT THOSE LOOKS I'M GETTING!

So it's 10:30 AM and I'm about to get everything else needed for tonight.
Repeat after me:
No breakdowns, no breakdowns, no breakdowns, NO BREAKDOWNS!!

There are exceptions for hardcore! XhardcoreX

No comments:

Post a Comment