Friday, January 14, 2011

Exciting Day!

Today my nephew Moriyah Sheel Lund was born! In honor of him I will post the cake I made for his baby shower!

1 box banana cake
4 mushed banana
1 Bag chocolate chips

Follow the directions and substitute the bananas for the water. Stir in the chocolate chips!  Bake and let cool completely!

 Peanut Butter Frosting
2 cups peanut butter: Side note: -> I make my own in  a food processor, 2 cups peanuts blitzed with enough oil till smooth. Add a pinch or 2 of salt and a tbls of honey if you want.
2 cups confectioners sugar
10 tbls butter, at room temp ( I use salted, but unsalted is best)
3 tsp of Vanilla
1/2 tsp of salt (sounds like a lot, but it cuts some of the sweetness)
2/3 cup of heavy cream

Mix first five ingreadients together until very creamy. You will need to scrape the bowl as you go! Add the cream and beat on the highest speed until it looks like clouds of peanut butter!


Mori is 7.1 lbs and 20 and 1/4 inches!

No comments:

Post a Comment