Monday, January 23, 2012

The inspiration of good food!

So starting out pregnant I didn't think that there would be any time that I would need to post any recipes. I really felt that I had lost all of my creativity with food. It had just become the stuff you eat because you have too. Ryan had started  a no carb diet, and he has been working 2nd shift so it was just easier to do cereal or something as easy. This was especially true during the first trimester when I was exhausted.

I have recently, through our Bradly Method birthing classes , been re-energized for healthy eating that is creative and delicious. Do you remember the quinoa pizza crust or the breakfast stirfries? I just looked at them again! I am inspired.

So in the next couple of days I will be cooking up some delicious breakfast and dinner meals that I hope will inspire you as well! See you in a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment